Exercise for Life
Exercise for Life
We all know that exercising is something that you “should” do. But why? If you have been looking for the answer to this question you will find it and more in “Exercise for Life.” In just 19 pages you will be fully informed as to how to get started with exercising and how to continue it throughout your whole life and enjoy it!
“Exercise for Life” is a wonderful e-book that you can download and read on your phone, computer or tablet.
Have you been told that you "should" exercise? Are thinking about getting started with exercising and you don't know where to start? Have you been scouring the Internet only to find conflicting information as to what types of exercises are beneficial? Are you bored with your current exercise program and what more?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then "Exercise for Life" is the perfect e-book for you. In just 19 pages, you will receive all the information that you need for your journey so that you can live life with energy and vitality.
- Why Exercising is a Good Thing
- The Principles of Exercise
- Finding the Right Fitness Routine
- Plan Your Goals
- Time Management
- Working Out When Time is Tight
- Don’t Make These Fitness Mistakes
- Setting Unrealistic Goals
- Doing Too Much Too Soon
- Poor Nutrition
- More than Just Cardio
- Don’t Become Obsessed with the Scale
- How to Fit in Exercise Time
- Best Exercises for Women
- Cardio Workouts
- Choosing a Sports Bra
- Getting Your Family Moving
- Using a Pedometer to Exercise
- How to Use Your Pedometer Effectively
- Exercising with Health Issues
- Exercise Tips:
- Modifying Your Workout Routine
- Types of Exercises
- Should You Use a Personal Trainer?
"Exercise for Life" is the perfect e-book to give you the answers you have been looking for and more!